Join Our Team!
IST provides exceptional interpretation and translation services to health, legal, business, government and other organizations.
We are currently recruiting interpreters and translators in the following languages:
Required Qualifications of Interpreters
- Fluency and proficiency in English and another language
- Successful completion of the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration’s (MCI) approved Interpreter Language and Skills Assessment Tool (ILSAT)
- Successful completion of a recognized interpreter training program
- A minimum of a high school diploma, some college, and university preferred
- Familiarity with social services, including legal and health sector
Required Qualifications of Translators
- ATIO Certification and/or Successful completion of Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration’s Language Interpreter Services core interpreter training and/or a University Certificate from Centre for Legal Translation and Documentation*
- Successful interview process and test period
- A minimum of two years of translation experience.
- A passed ILSAT or CILISAT Language Proficiency Test;
- Excellent employment record, history of work references, and probation period
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to Marybeth at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can join our team!